Friday, October 14, 2011

T-Shirts

I recently noticed that popular YouTube stars, such as KevJumba and Nigahiga, have started making T-shirts with some of their signature quotes or something about them that their viewers like. Then I thought that maybe I should start making T-shirts for my blog that you guys might like. Here are some of them:
1. your back designyour front design
2. your back designyour front design
3. your front designyour back design
4. your back designyour front design
5. your front designyour back design
6. your front designyour back design
7. your front designyour back design

Once again, these are just a few ideas of some merchandise that you guys could sport to show some of your favorite parts of my blog. Leave a comment below as to what you think of the T-shirts and if I should really make some. <3 you guys!

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell


No comments: