Friday, October 14, 2011

11.8.11- P!nk "Glitter in the Air"

Hey readers; welcome back to Music Daily. Today's song is one that isn't really new or anything, but one that is a personal favorite. Of all of P!nk's songs, "Glitter in the Air" is my favorite just because it's so... unlike P!nk. She's known for hit rock songs such as "Get this Party Started" and "So What", so when I heard this song on the radio last year, I was pleasantly surprised; I guess it's just a song about letting go, feeling love, so on and so forth. My favorite line is 

"Have you ever looked fear in the face and said 'I just don't care'"

It actually reminds me a little of Amber's poem, "Which One" which talks about triumphing over your fears and being yourself. This was the first of many inspirational songs by P!nk, leading up to her baby, Willow. Anyhow, I really like this song and I'm sure you'll like it, too.





Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell


No comments: