Sunday, October 23, 2011

11.23.11- Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup "We No Speak Americano"

Welcome back to Music Daily; today's song is "We No Speak Americano" by Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup. Now, looking at the title, you might have NO idea what song I'm talking about, but that's because it isn't known for it's lyrics, but for its amazing track. I mean, it's in complete spanish, so unless you know spanish, the words are a mystery, but what you can count on is that it will make you dance 'til you drop. I swear, this song just so good and I don't know why. You know that I don't typically pick songs just because the DJ did a good job; I seriously don't get how you could until now. For instance, David Guetta confuses me; he's a DJ and that's all he does, yet his name goes before the artists that ACTUALLY sing the song. For instance, "Where Them Girls At," a song that is really popular on the radio is known as David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj and T-Pain. What happened there? The only thing that stands out in the song for ME is "Where them girls at, girls at?" and then a bunch of oooh's; I don't even think that the background music is all that good, and it's not even a song that's like "Party Rock Anthem" where there are long breaks of just the track to dance to ("We No Speak No Americano" is like that) because, in that case, I would HAVE to give props to the DJ for making the song what it is. Anyhow, before I go even more off track, I just can't get this song out of my head; it's just unbelievable. I love the music video, too. You know, half of these songs that I put on my blog I have only listened to on my mp3 player or something, but have never seen the video for it; I just think that it makes it a tad more exciting to see it for the first time when putting the song on my blog. But yeah, I just saw the video and was cracking up half the time, not because the video was funny, but because it was just brilliantly directed. It just goes along with the whole theme of the song perfectly. At any rate, I hope you guys get to enjoy the song as much as I have thoroughly enjoyed it myself.


Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell  

No comments: