Monday, October 24, 2011

11.21.11- Maroon 5 "Moves Like Jagger"

Hey, I just found this in my post list, and I remembered that I didn't post it, so here it is...

I am really surprised at myself that I didn't put this on as a song pick earlier, so therefore, Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" is Music Daily's song of the day. I don't know ANYONE who doesn't like this song. I mean, it's just so good. It's got some catchy whistles here and there, an awesome concept, and Maroon 5- enough said. But yeah, This song is pretty much a feel good song about having the crazy moves like Mick Jagger and just having fun. Now, If you are like me, you first saw this song on "The Voice." I was so excited to hear this new song because I was sure it was going to be amazing, and sure enough it was... until Christina Aguilera came on stage. I don't have anything against Christina or anything; I mean she's the ultimate diva of the 21st century, but I think that the song didn't necessarily require her ooo's and aaah's, but whatever. So yeah, the song is a really good job on Maroon 5's end, not only for the awesome idea, but, as always, their great lyrics and vocals which mean so much to me, as you know.


Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: