Friday, October 7, 2011

11.4.11- Justin Nozuka "After Tonight"

Hey, welcome back to Music Daily. Today's song is one that I don't really know very well; in fact, I've only become familiar with the hook. That being said, when I listened to the song, it's lyrics were so beautiful that I was  just compelled to make it the song of the day. From what I gather, it's a love song about how Nozuka will make it so that  the girl that he loves "won't have to look up at the stars," or dream of something bigger than what she has, since he'll make her dreams come true. Sure, my description sounds cheesy, but I really like this song. I don't know if it's the concept of it, or the vocals that has grabbed me. Justin Nozuka has an AMAZING voice; I mean, it's unbelievable how good he is. It's not really that he's got a great vocal range or anything, it's just how when he hits the chorus, I sorta get these chills up my spine (talk about being dramatic). Anyways, I hope you guys like this song, it's really good. That concludes Music Daily for today, so stay tuned for tomorrow's song of the day!



Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell


P.S. There are two videos today because the first is the official recording of it and the second is a really nice "live acoustic" version that some of you might like better. Thanks!

No comments: