Friday, October 7, 2011

11.5.11- Daniel Merriweather ft. Wale "Change"

Hey everyone, welcome to Music Daily. Today's song is "Change" by Daniel Merriweather. It just happened to  be one of those songs that I put on my mp3 player within an album. Today when playing through "Now That's What I Call Music 39," I come across this AMAZING song along with so many others. The lyrics are pretty much similar to "Waiting on the World to Change" by John Mayer in that they point out some modern day issues that they wish they could change, hence the word "change" that they have in common. There is also a rapping part by Wale (wo-l-a) that is also very inspirational with the way that it addresses really important issues within our generation. The piano chords are pretty sick as well. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this song. Don't be afraid to leave a comment on YOUR song of the day down below. Thanks!


Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell 

No comments: