Friday, October 14, 2011

11.6.11- Keane "Somewhere Only We Know"

Hey everyone. I know that I have been backed up with my posts, but being in the middle of this big move, things have been a little crazy. Luckily, when I got home I was able to settle in and listen to some music, including a new favorite of mine. Therefore, yesterday's Music Daily song was "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. I first heard this song on the "Winnie The Pooh: The Movie" trailer. It sounded like a cute little song at first, but afterwords, the song grew into this huge hit. Something that would probably shock you would be that this song came out back in 2004, but has only really become popular recently. What a way to redeem itself, eh? Anyhow, the song is pretty much about going to that place that's your sanctuary, away from all of the chaos that goes on in our daily lives; I think that many people could relate to that; my personal sanctuary has always been my room because behind those doors, I can do anything I want without being reprimanded, made fun of, etc. I hope you, too, will be able to relate and enjoy this song and find that "place that [you've] been dreaming of." Happy blogging!


Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: