Sunday, October 16, 2011

Momma's a Blogger!

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I haven't gotten around to blogging much, but we just recently relocated to an island and we are just working on settling in. I have posted some blogs that I was going to post a while ago, but I wanted my mom to edit them first, but she just told me to go ahead and post them anyways. That's something that you might have not known; my post content may be great, by my mom's editing is what REALLY puts the icing on the cake, the cherry on the Sundae, the bow on the present, the wind beneath it's- you get it. I don't know what I would do without her help, but i'm going to have to find out because I've got something to announce; my mom has now become a blogger. With all of the craziness of the move, my mom needed an outlet to vent, so I just set her up with a blogger account. It doesn't have any posts on it yet, but I can't wait to read them when it's up and running. I basically made this post to promote her blog, since she worked so hard at promoting mine. I really want you guys to check it out, so I'll give you guys the link and write another post as soon and she sets out her first post; I'm sure it'll be great. That reminds me; I will be adding another part to my blog called "Tales from the Island," which is the name of my mom's first part of her blog as well. It's just a little spot for me to share with you guys some of the experiences of the island from my perspective. Well, I wish my mom the best of luck on her blog and I REALLY encourage you guys to hop on that page just to see the outline of it and then start reading ASAP (tell your moms, dads, step dads, step moms, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, sisters, brothers, friends, foes, etc). Thanks guys!

Check out this link for I.B Hostage's new blog

Love Always <3 (that means you mom),
Katrina Lowell

No comments: