Saturday, December 17, 2011

OMG, BREY!

Okay, now I know that a lot of you have read "Beautiful- Chapter 6" that was finally posted yesterday. I also know that the confession made by Brey is a very surprising one, but don't be alarmed.

Look, while I would love to explain this to you now, I can't; I'm holding it off for a mass character/author "interview" post that will come up at the end of the story, but what I can tell you is that this story is not... it's not fully in it's right mind.

I had Writer's Block for quite a while before getting around to writing this, so many parts of this chapter were spur of the moment thoughts and whatnot. However, everything that had to do with Brey and his situation were not; they were very well thought out and placed in this chapter at that given time...for a reason of which I can't explain until later.

Well I just hopped on the computer and wrote this out because I saw how many of you had read the post and I just wanted to make what might have seemed like a blur slightly clearer; but yeah, don't be concerned. Just stay tuned :)

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: