Saturday, September 10, 2011

Introduction

Hey, I'm Katrina Lowell; welcome to my writing blog! This blog is pretty much for everyone, but I'm sure that teenage girls might be able to relate to my posts more than others. This blog has 3 sections:

1. Music Daily- Music is my life, and I thought that by blogging about a song that came to mind that you would get to know me better through my music.
2. White's Window- This is for my best friend, Amber White. She is an amazing poet and I will be posting her poems weekly in this section.
4. And finally, my Fiction Corner- This is where I will be Writing different stories, starting off with one called "Beautiful". Each one is in the view of Katrina Lowell, my pen name or what others might call my "Alter Ego"

I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you do, don' be afraid to become one of "Lowell's Fans" in the bar to the right. Happy blogging!

Love Always<3,
Katrina Lowell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its funny when you think about it, you started with 3 sections and ended up with 10 :) keep it up!!