Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9.12.11- John Legend "Coming Home"



Hey everyone; welcome back to Music Daily! The other song that I have picked for today is one that isn't new, but is one of my favorites. It's called "Coming Home" by John Legend and it is one of those songs that make you sit down and listen to every word. The title explains it all; its about coming home, reuniting with ones that you love. I think that what makes it touching is the fact that it sounds like it's a letter to his family, telling them that after all of the craziness that IS fame, he'll always come back to his roots. Whenever I'm feeling down, or altogether "out of it" so to speak, I plug in my earphones, press repeat, and somewhat "drown" in the lyrics. This song is extremely beautiful, and I hope it touches your heart as much as it has touched mine. Happy blogging!  


Love Always <3, 
Katrina Lowell

No comments: