Thursday, September 15, 2011

9.15.11- Selena Gomez "Love You Like A Love Song"

The final song for Music Daily today is "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez. This is truly a girl's song, full of love and an awesome backing beat. Although I'm not a huge fan of Selena Gomez, this and "Who Says" are two really good songs. I think that what makes "Love You Like A Love Song" special is its original concept. With Taylor Swift stealing all of the love song ideas (lol), it was a really interesting idea to relate loving someone like loving a love song. Even typing it right now, I just confused myself (it's a love song about a love song??), but what tops it off is the music video. I loved it because it was here in the setting of a bunch of different love scenes and music videos. As I said earlier, I wouldn't call myself a fan of Selena's (I'm more of a Lovatic), but this song was brilliant, even if she didn't write it. Thanks for reading Music Daily today, and happy blogging!


Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell
-

No comments: