Monday, July 23, 2012

ZZ Ward... I Stand Corrected!

Okay Readers,

Now ZZ Ward appeared on my blog sometime this week in a Music Daily post called 7.19.12- ZZ Ward "'Til The Casket Drops". I explained how much I love her voice and her song and how talented she was, but I did criticize her music video skills. I figured that since she was so used to performing with a guitar and on a stage and not being staged on a set, that that was why she was so awkward doing music videos. Therefore, I figured that most of her videos would be the same bad outcome, but she surprised me. I saw a video of a song called "Better Off Dead" from her Eleven Roses mixtape and I was stunned. It's a simple, obviously low cost, music video but it was entertaining and just an altogether good job. 

Therefore, I want to apologize to ZZ Ward and show you guys how great she is in her "Better Off Dead" music video, so here you go. Enjoy!



Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: