Saturday, July 14, 2012

Facebook Memes

Hey Readers <3,

Okay, so I don't have a Facebook, as many of ya'll know but my cousins who do have Facebooks have introduced me to Facebook memes and I am in love.

Facebook memes are faces that are placed into often rhetorical cartoons that make them funny without reason. I am obsessed. Maybe you see in my last post that I used the "You Don't Say" face, one of my favorites. In this post, I'll take you through a few of my favorite Facebook Meme cartoons, some of which you might know yourselves.

1. Me Gusta- If you've ever taken Spanish, you;d know that this means "I like". So therefore, these cartoons are mainly about stupid things that happen in everyday life that you thought you were the only person who got tickled pink by, but obviously not. For example, one that I did just today...



2. No. Rage Face- This is the face that reminds me of just every stubborn person you know that insists on saying no to anything that you request. This following one is my favorite because I remember "Blue's Clues" back in the day and getting irritated when the new guy butt in and made me somewhat hate the show. LOL...



3. You Don't Say- The "You Don't Say" face is one of my all time favorites. I mean, it's exactly what I'm always telling people when they speak the obvious like, "Did you know that the sun is a huge ball of heated gasses and light and stuff?" Then I would express a look of surprise and say "Ya Don't Say!" Look at this one...



4. OMG Face- This is one of the funniest to look at. It expresses just what it's called... OMG! Like when someone says "MAD on Cartoon Network was taking advantage of Kermit the Frog" and I would totally freak out and never watch MAD again (as I don't do anymore because of the Kermit the frog situation), ending it off with an OMG face...



5. Not Bad- For all of you Obama fans like Muah, this is hilarious. It just makes him a lot cooler in my face. I mean, even Michelle has a "Not Bad" face... it's pretty impressive...



6. He Will Never Have A Girlfriend- I think that this face is funny just because we all find ourselves sitting down in front of the TV, looking at these weird looking dudes saying "Yeah, no. He's hideous. Forever Alone." LMBO!



Anyhow, I've got a little brother that likes to latch onto me like a leech, so now that he's seen me blogging about the Facebook memes, he's about to take over this computer and freak out over them. LITTLE BROTHERS!!!!!! (Rage Face). Anyhow, see you later.

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: