Sunday, October 14, 2012

Why Don't You Try Celebrity Gossip?

Hey guys,

I finally got another Ask Katrina. Here it is:-

Hey Katrina!
So I've been reading your blogs and you know what? I would love to see some celebrity gossip posts from you. That'd be pretty cool...
- Karen

Hey Karen,

First of all, thanks for reading my blog! I'm really glad you enjoy my posts. Second of all, celebrity gossip? Not quite my forte. I do enjoy that occasional "Selena Gomez/ Justin Bieber Drama" headline, but as for writing it, I'm just not that... talented.

When you're doing "Celebrity Gossip," a lot of research and work is entailed in order to do it properly. You've gotta stay up to date with the stars' lives, get details into rumors and scandals, and all that "fun" stuff and I'm not too enthused about that form of writing as am I not too sure that I'd be a good person to write it. Therefore I'll leave that to Perez Hilton ;).

While I never say never, I highly doubt that I would write celebrity gossip on a regular basis. I mean, sure, I sometimes talk about celebrities in my Music Daily posts, but its on more of a light-hearted, non-critical sort of note, if that makes sense.

At any rate, I do appreciate your suggestion. It gives me an insight into what you guys are looking for, what entertains you, ways to make my blog better, and therefore I thank you. I encourage you to leave more comments about what you like and whatever else you'd like to see and even check out my other blog (kbcinternational.blogspot.com) since I'm looking to discuss the movies based on books and their actors pretty soon, so you might like that as well. Thanks again Karen and keep reading!

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

1 comment:

No trust said...

So hey Katrina, I wanted to pose a question...what do you do if you don't literally trust any guy, because you've been hurt to many times? Including a verbally abusive ex....that I kind of still think about at times? Help!