Sunday, February 5, 2012

Katrina's Book Club

I love to read; it's one of those things that helps me to be a better writer, a better student, and possibly even a better person. It doesn't matter what I read or how many times I've read it, what matters is how the words are taken to heart. That being said, I'd love to share my reading experiences with you guys in my own book club.

I would make it a separate blog where my fellow readers can become members and check in weekly to see what book I'm reading, what chapter(s) I've read, and even my thoughts on the story. I was going to put this on my current blog, but I was thinking that I'd probably ruin the books for you if you haven't read it yet, so by putting it on a separate blog, you guys can choose if you want to read it or not. My complete purpose for this was to encourage you guys to read with me. I'll give you guys the title of the book that I will be reading a week in advance so that you can go to a library and check it out or whatever and then I'll also tell you guys what chapters I'll be reading so that you guys can follow me. I've put it at weekly intervals because I don't know how fast or slow you guys read. To be honest, I'm not always a frequent reader, so by skipping a couple days of reading, I'll be held back on time and all that sort of stuff; it's just a lot easier.

Anyhow, this is pretty much only an idea; I will consult with my manager (mom) about it and hopefully get it up and running by March. I would love to hear your thoughts on this idea by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post. Thanks readers!

Love Always <3, 
Katrina Lowell

1 comment:

Amber said...

oooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I Wanna see this book club!!!! Whatdya mom say bout it? Love Amber White