Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

Okay, so I know you guys that follow my blog are going "tisk tisk" right now, but I am really sorry that I haven't gotten back to my blog. I miss writing, so I'll try my utmost to get to my blog at least once a day. That being said, I have been extremely consumed with school life, to be honest. I mean, I wake up at 5 AM (yes, that's five in the MORNING) to get ready for school, go to school for six hours, then go run a couple errands with my dad, and then by the time I finally get home, it's like 4 o'clock, I've got homework, I'm sweaty, and I'm exhausted. So yeah, I am being eaten alive, pretty much. What actually prompted me to blog today, besides my lack of homework and missing you guys so much :), is that in language arts class today, we were asked to start a narrative. I was so happy because there is this story that I've been thinking about that I really wanted to write, so I start planning it out, and then she tells me that it's a short story, meaning up to two pages, typed. I was so disappointed, but then that pretty little light bulb in my head turned on and I was all, "hey, maybe I can write it anyways, along with my short story, and give it to her as a contribution to the class." Then that little bell in my head went BING! telling me that I could even post the whole story here for you guys to read. Now, obviously it would have to be in parts, but at least you won't have to wait on me to figure out what to write for each chapter since it would have already been written. In fact, I could post a chapter a day if you guys wanted me to. That reminds me, "Beautiful" has been on pause, but I will definitely get another chapter out by the weekend, especially since I left on such a suspenseful note; I'm even brimming with excitement, waiting on myself to figure out what happens next. Anyhoo, yup-per, those are a few things that I wanted to share with you guys, reassuring you that I haven't abandoned you, so please don't give up on me :-(... Just kidding, but seriously.

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: