Friday, November 23, 2012

Trying To Get "Katrina" Back

Hey guys,

You can't believe how bad I feel for not blogging in so long, and once again, I've got excuses:
1. I was moving and so I even missed school because it was so hectic,
2. I'm settling in, so I spend a lot of time hanging around, checking things out,
3. I've been drowning in school work,
4. And I haven't been feeling myself recently.

I can't tell what it is, but I'm not feeling too peachy. I've been feeling extremely down and out and just completely and utterly helpless these last few weeks. I just hope I can get back into my groove soon because its affecting everything; my "friends" have left me in the dark, my ambition for school is wavering and as for how I feel about it, I just don't know. When I get home from school, I just feel kind of depressed, almost. I try to cheer myself up by playing with Waffle or taking a dip in my new house's 12- foot pool (I know! It's sooo deep and scary sometimes) but it just doesn't work all the time. I think what's worse is that I don't have anyone really that I can trust as a close friend to vent to since all of my "besties" have abandoned me and Amber's halfway across the globe.Therefore, I turn to you guys.

Lying here in the car, blogging and relaxing has actually reminded me how therapeutic this is; no, but seriously! Maybe this has been the missing link in my daily schedule. I mean, it's easy to say, "yeah- a post a day; got it!" But with a life like mine, I can never decide when to get it done.

Although I've got a lot on my plate, the feeling of seeing all of my readers actually hearing me makes me feel really proud of myself and it encourages me to do more. I promise that you guys are in my mind everyday and not a lack of desire, but a lack of time and place causes my extended periods of outdated posts on this blog.

I love you guys like sisters and even though I've been feeling like crap, I'm part of the Lowell Militia and we never back down.

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awwwww I love you Kat!! No more feeling depressed! Its not okay!!! Anywayzz even though I'm across the globe imma love u for foreverz! Don't let the jerks bring you down cuz, "You are beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you downnn." See you are beautiful!! so don't let them hurt you!
Love Amber