Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Try Me- I'm Ready This Time...

So I'm back in school and I'm so glad to be with my friends again, learning new things and just settling back into the groove, right? I already explained to you guys how I plan on dealing with this new school year and the idiots that jump out of the bushes every once in a while as well. So imagine my excitement when I finally get to put it into play. Check out these experiences:

Ok, so I'm hanging out with my friends during our lunch break and we are laughing hard (as always) and out if nowhere, this chick named Mason (as I'll call her) and her friend Saphina (also a fake name) come and push right through me, ON PURPOSE, and start conversing between themselves like nothing happened. Everyone stopped talking and I turned to the girls and said, "have you any manners? Don't touch me again." She then had the audacity to go "touch!" and laugh as she touched me. What she didn't expect was for me to grab her as hard as I could, push her off and say, "I DARE you to touch me again. I'm not about that this year. Watch your step." She then had her words about what school I'm not at because I would get beat up and all that crap. I knew that she was running her mouth because she had gotten embarrassed by what she would consider to be a loser (LOL). It's okay, because I've still got the "zenity" (my own made up word for all y'all that were about to grab your dictionaries or open a new tab in Google to look it up ;). It simply means being zen; cool and collected) in my blood.

Watch this though; they came back to me to apologize for their actions approximately 2 minutes later. You know what that told me? My new year strategy was working. I don't want to be the Wicked Witch of America, but if I need to make myself clear to anyone as to what I'm about, then by all means, I will.

That brings me to my next story; Annabelle. She's a new student, also from the states and we clicked immediately. We were put into a group together a week ago in our P.E. class and I introduced myself and she seemed super nice, so I invited her to sit with us at lunch the next day and so she did. We've been hanging out now everyday before school, lunchtime and after school. She has really fit into our group and she calls us "chill" (LOL, love that phrase). At any rate, I don't know her very well, so she's not my best friend just because we've hung out a couple times, but she's an acquaintance that I'm getting to know because she seems as if she would be a very nice friend to have.

Before I move on, I must announce that Miranda is back on the scene with her group of snakes; scaly, venom injecting creatures. I've wondered if they even have minds of their own. I mean, I've had friends that don't like others, but I won't change my opinion of them because my friend feels a way about them. No! It's called being an individual and only people with weak personalities would see it differently. I don't mean that sticking up for your friend where it counts is bad, but just blacklisting someone because someone else has is pathetic. Anyhow, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it, so... Okay, as I said before, Miranda seems to be ready for a second round because she doesn't have anything better to do besides talking about me and trying to make my school experience difficult. All I have to say is that I'm over what happened last year and as I said before, Miranda doesn't exist in my world; she's insignificant. She didn't birth me, raise me, save my life, and she's not Jesus. On top of that, she treated me like crap last year, so she's obviously not a friend of mine. That being said, Miranda only exists to me if she puts her hands on me. Any talk that she has for or about me won't phase me what so ever. Heck, she could come up in my ear with her foul mouth and I wouldn't even care, but if she somehow lays a finger on me, I'll defend myself to the end.

I brought that up because I found it interesting that after a while, Miranda decided to drag Annabelle off and Annabelle didn't tell us that she was leaving. I didn't care because Annabelle is new, so she needs to be able to hang out with various people and get a feel for them. And besides, I already knew why Miranda pulled her off and Annabelle's smart; I was sure that she'd catch on, too. After about 20 minutes, we saw Annabelle coming our way an just as I had suspected, she felt more at home with us and I knew from then on that she was going to be a sister. As I said in my last post, my friends are more like family, and she's squeezing into the family tree already.

The next few days were awkward; the snakes were starring me down and had this coldness to them. I honestly don't care because as far as I'm concerned, I've got grades to upkeep and auditions coming soon for things bigger and better than them. Therefore, they think that I'll cower in a corner because they stare at me and say nasty things. I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes... yeah right. All it does is give me conformation that I'm really important to them. I mean, maybe that's not how they want it to come across, but I encourage any of my readers who get that kind of negative attention to make it feel like a positive one. They laugh at you because your hair is wild one day. Laugh with them; laughing is good for your heart, you know. They talk bad about you, then you're a star. I mean, don't tabloids do the same thing? Then look at what I hear-they read my blog! I was so excited that as soon as I got home I went to check my overview. Guess how many page views I got yesterday, IN ONE DAY?: 81. 81 from my Island, obviously being them, and it just reminded me that these people have nothing else to do but check up on me. That makes me feel special, LOL. As I said, just changing a negative into a positive. Btw- HEY GUYS; NICE TO SEE THAT YOU'RE BACK, READING MY BLOG AGAIN! Join my website, kay?

As for the future, I have very little to say about them. I ignore them and live my life the way I want to and I don't plan on changing anything about myself. When I look in the mirror, I smile because who I'm seeing is a talented, intelligent, optimistic, creative; beautiful girl. I am everything I've ever hoped to be and all they do is make me a better person. I tolerate them and it makes it easier to tolerate the other annoyances in life. They spread the word about me being a bad influence (which is outrageous because I actually encourage others to do good, which is in effect what you do when you're an influential person. Maybe when they can provide people with hard evidence then maybe we could talk. If only it existed... **sigh**), and it just encourages me to prove them wrong. Then I ensure that I treat everyone deserving of it with due respect, strive for first in class this term, and just let Katrina shine. Once I do that, anyone in doubt would have to see the person that I am. I'm so fun to be around and my friends and I make sure that everything that we do is light of heart and just altogether jubilant. I love who I am, so shout out to my haters- sorry you couldn't phase me.

Last but not least, a note for my readers. Be who ever you want to be and never doubt yourself because someone else makes it their life's goal to bring you down. In life, there will always be winners and losers and if you let the haters get through to your head, then you lose; that's just not fair. Even though I don't know half of you guys, when I check my stats and see all of my fans that find themselves on their computers everyday, reading about my life and actually enjoying what I have to say, I feel this warmth inside of me. A feeling of kinship, as I like to say. You know, people say that I don't have a lot of friends, that I'm not popular, that nobody cares about my ideas. But you know what, I have my hundreds of readers that live in Russia, Indonesia, Turkey, Hungary, the USA, Europe, Spain, Thailand, Australia, and so many other places around the world. If all of you guys are my friends via this blog, then I am kinda popular, aren't I? Hmmm... And not popular for being anyone other than myself, eh? How puzzling...

At any rate, Fans, the whole meaning of this post was to not put anyone on blast, but to encourage you all to join the "Lowell Militia." To band together, nation to nation, and find the strength to fight back saying, "Try me- I'm ready this time... cause I ain't no hollaback girl :)"


Love Aways <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: