Wednesday, September 12, 2012

International Hellos!

Hey,

So I was so intrigued by how many of you from around the world read my blog and I had wanted to talk to each of you guys in your own language. With the help of Google Translate (thanks guys), I present to you... International Hellos.


America

Hello America!
Ah, my fellow Americans. How are you all? I miss the USA so much. I love how everyone is so friendly (well, most of the time), I love the American accent, I miss Barack Obama :(. It pleases me, though, to see that my country has topped the list of most views with a whopping 463 views. That is so amazing and thank you all for making my day. I hope you continue to read and enjoy my blogs and while I sometimes get swamped with the waters of life, I will always try my hardest to make it out to you guys who are dedicated to me and my blog. You all are the reason I still write...
Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell


Russia

Здравствуйте России!
Это Катрина Лоуэлл и я люблю, как это выглядит на русском языке. Я не очень много знаю о России, но то, что я знаю, что девушки, кажется, быть дисциплинированным, трудолюбивым, сильным и красивым внутри и снаружи.Я призываю вас всех, чтобы прочитать мою столько, сколько вы можете.Конечно, я признаю, я не всегда подскажет, когда дело доходит до написанияблога, но я буду стараться изо всех сил. Верьте или нет, мой первый зрительблог был из России и с тех пор у меня было примерно сто тридцать четыревидом из вашей страны в одиночку, размещение вы третий мой топ-листвзгляды. Я люблю вас, ребята, я имею в виду, ты мой международные друзья и я надеюсь, что в один прекрасный день встретить хотя бы одного из вас.Берегите себя!

Любовь всегда <3,
Катрина Лоуэлл

Germany

Grüße Deutschland!
Ich habe nicht viel Aussicht von euch, aber das ist okay. Ich weiß, es ist mindestenseiner von euch da draußen, die meinen Blog liest, so oft haben sie legteDeutschland vierte mit 60 Ansichten auf meiner Liste. Jedenfalls habe ich sehr viel über Deutschland gehört, über Ihre Traditionen, Ihre Geschichte, und ich liebe die Art und Weise Sie alle sprechen. Wie ich schon sagte, ich bin Amerikaner undwährend ich unseren Akzent und unsere Sprache lieben, ist es sehr spannend,eine andere schöne Dialekt einmal in eine Weile zu hören. Jedenfalls haben ein großartiges Jahr, Deutschland, und ich liebe meine schöne Fan (s), wie enge Freunde. Lesen Sie weiter! :)


Liebe Immer <3,
Katrina Lowell


United Kingdom

Hey guys!
I remember that a while back you guys were topping the charts? What happened? You guys are fifth with 41 views and I'm super sad, ya'll... depressed actually. LOL, just kidding, but I really encourage you guys to read, read, read. Share the blog with teachers, classmates, friends, family; anyone you know might enjoy as much as you do. 463 views is the one to beat; show America that you know what it means to be a soldier in the Lowell Militia; hahaha. Take care!

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

Now, I've got wayyyy more countries to go, but those are the list of my top five. Stay tuned for the continuation. Who knows; your country might be next...

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell


No comments: