Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Newspaper Team!

Okay, so I just wanted to hop on the computer and tell ya'll about this awesome thing that I've been invited to do. My school has a little newspaper thing and I have been invited to be on their team, having my own section and writing about anything I want. It might not seem like much, but I've always wanted to get my words out on a greater scale and I guess this is only the beginning.

What I plan to do quite soon is call a popular nearby newspaper place and see if I can get in on the action, maybe a few short stories here or there, or maybe a teen advice area or something; just to get my name out there. Anyhow, yeah, so I just wanted to let you guys know and I will keep you all posted. Oh, and there is scheduled to be a new chapter of "Beautiful" coming out this week. It's bout to be magical, so stay tuned.

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell 

No comments: