Sunday, January 15, 2012

Study Bunny...

So as you can tell, school has once again taken over my life. That has meant no blogging and very little time to go  on the computer and talk on the phone, so yeah. It's so exciting, right? Yeah, no way. I feel that studying is just something that is just very hard to do and it's not fun at all. I have a specific way in which I study; I create study guides. So it's pretty much me just typing out that I need to read over the topic that will be in a test, then answering some comprehension questions, and finally vocabulary. It doesn't seem like much, but in studying for a History test over the last weekend, I spent over three hours just reading. And to top it off, my friend wanted me to phone study with her, so that was like another four hours. I was depressed...

Anyhow, so yeah, I'm sorry for my absence. I wish that I could devote all of my day to blogging; I mean, I'm a blogger and writing to ya'll is pretty much my way to vent, sort of. I feel so much better when I do. So I will make it another goal for the year or 2012 to do like what I'm doing now by putting my textbooks aside and just making an effort to put out a post. Check out the new poll at the side in regards to the new year!

Love Always <3,
Katrina Lowell

No comments: