Saturday, April 5, 2014

Katrina Lowell's Google +

Hey Guys,

So this is a really short post just letting you guys know that I have really began to focus on my Google + page as it is not only a quicker way for me to post little things that I think up, but also as a window into my everyday life for you guys. It's almost like my Twitter, in a sense. Anyhow, go ahead, check out my page and follow me- I accept all requests and I post EVERY DAY without fail. That's where the true Katrina emerges, be it my music obsession or random posted quotes or even some of my close friends who have commented on my posts. It's a lot of fun- I spent the whole day yesterday on it #ADDICTED. Anyhow, the link is here, +Katrina . Hope to be able to share more with you guys :).

Love Always and Forever <3,
Katrina Lowell

P.S. BONJOUR FRANCE! HALLO DEUTSCHLAND! ЗДРАВО СРБИЈА! AND CZEŚĆ POLSKA!

I love to see that my blog is reaching further across the world. I hope that you guys enjoy this blog and keep reading- I'm not always super up to date with my posts, but check out the link above ^^ for something new every day. Thanks for visiting my blog and I send my love <3.

AU REVOIR! LEBEWOHL! ЗБОГОМ! AND POŻEGNANIE!

XOXOXOXOX (At least I know that THAT'S universal, LOL)

No comments: